Alcobendas offers high quality general English courses for adults and for children between 7 and 17 years old during the academic year and an intensive summer courses for teens during July. Our courses range from elementary up to proficiency level.
Each course is part of a programme of study that will assist you or your child to become proficient in English. We also integrate a Cambridge English exams focus into three of our general English courses to prepare you for the First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) exams.
We provide an intimate learning environment, with highly qualified and professional teachers. Our modern classrooms have a maximum of 12 students and are well-equipped with the most up-to-date technology and interactive whiteboards.
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- a free membership of our library/resource centre for all students, offering a wide range of learning resources
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources and teaching centre news; parents can access their child's progress reports here
- individual counselling for all adult and young learner students
- parent-teacher meetings for young learners
- fun learning competitions for all ages
- free conversation club for adult students
- free mock exam and free exam skills support classes for Cambridge exam preparation students (FCE, CAE and CPE)
- free course book for existing students who re-register within the designated priority registration period.