The British Council’s Las Rozas language centre offers a wide range of classes for adults and for children between 7 and 17 years old during the academic year. By attending one of our courses you will receive expert guidance and support from our teachers. Our modern, well equipped classrooms make for a great learning experience.
There are courses for all levels, so that students can progress from beginner right up to Cambridge Proficiency level. Each course is part of a programme of study that will assist you or your child to become proficient in English. We also integrate a Cambridge English exams focus into three of our general English courses to prepare you for the Cambridge First (FCE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE) exams.
In addition, we offer intensive summer courses for 10 to 17 year olds and oral communication skills courses for adults.
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources and teaching centre news. Also, parents can access their child's progress reports here.
- counselling for adult students.
- parent-teacher meetings for young learners.
- a lending service with books, magazines and DVD's.
- free exam skills workshops in term 3 for students who register for the June FCE and CAE exams.