We offer high quality English courses for children, teenagers and adults in modern, well equipped classrooms. Our teachers are experienced and well-qualified. As well as general English courses, you can choose from Cambridge English exam preparation courses, and communication skills courses.
The British Council’s Villaviciosa teaching centre offers a wide range of classes for young learners aged from 5 to 17 years and for adults. There are courses for all levels, designed so that students can progress from beginner right up to Cambridge Proficiency level. At some levels you can prepare for a Cambridge English Exam, such as Cambridge First (FCE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- personalised support for all students.
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources and teaching centre news. Also, parents can access their child's progress reports here.
- parent-teacher meetings for young learners.
- free mock Cambridge exams for exam level courses.
- exam preparation workshops for students registered for Cambridge exams.
- collection of books and DVDs on loan for all our students.