The British Council’s Segovia teaching centre offers a wide range of classes for children aged 4 - 17 years and adults. There are courses for all levels, designed so that students can progress from beginner right up to advanced level. At some levels you can prepare for a Cambridge English Exam, such as the Key English Test (KET), Preliminary English Test (PET), First and Advanced.
Our high quality English courses for children, teenagers and adults are taught by our experienced and well-qualified teachers, in modern, well equipped classrooms.
We believe that language learning is more effective when: learners enjoy their classes; students interact and participate actively in English; lessons encourage independent learning and student autonomy; students get involved and strive to progress both in the classroom and beyond.
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- a free membership of our library for all students, offering a wide range of learning resources
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources, teaching centre news and your child's progress reports
- counselling for all adult students
- parent-teacher meetings for children
- free mock Cambridge exams for exam level courses
- exam preparation workshops for students registered for Cambridge exams