The British Council Valencia offers a wide range of classes for children (3 - 13 years), teenagers (14 - 17 years) and adults. There are courses for all levels, designed so that students can progress from beginner right up to Cambridge Proficiency (C2) Level. As well as general English courses, you can choose from Cambridge English exam preparation courses, business English and a variety of skills courses.
All our teachers are highly experienced, skilled professionals and we offer the best quality English courses in modern, well equipped classrooms with the latest multimedia learning technologies.
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- careers advice: study and work in the UK
- parents' language club - free conversation classes on Saturdays
- parents' workshops - help your child learn English
- open classroom days - see your child's class in action
- free membership of our library
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources
- counselling for all adult students
- parent-teacher meetings for young learners
To begin your learning journey with the British Council, first make an appointment to take a free level test and then let us identify the best course for you.