We deliver examinations on behalf of a large number of UK universities and institutions. As a candidate you must first register with your university or institution of choice and then ask your organisation to contact us at one of the following centres:
- Barcelona: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bilbao: email@example.com
- Madrid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palma de Mallorca: email@example.com
- Valencia: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are responsible for ensuring that your exam is administered correctly by:
- receiving the exam papers and storing them securely
- providing an exam room with an invigilator
- following all regulations set by the examination boards of the educational institutions or professional bodies
- sending the papers back to your university by international courier
Unfortunately we cannot always accommodate exams involving Listening or Speaking sections.
All exams must be organised within our opening hours from Monday to Friday (09:00am – 06:00pm). The centres will be closed during weekends and public holidays. Please contact us if your examination falls outside our opening hours and we will do our best to help.
It is your responsibility to contact your examination board for the confirmed details of your exam. This is to ensure that the regulations and exam papers arrive at the British Council in advance of the exam date.
Please contact us at least four weeks before your exam so that we can confirm that we can accommodate your exam on the required date. At this point we will send you further information regarding fees and procedures to follow.
LCCI-Pearson professional exams
We offer a wide range of internationally-recognised LCCI-Pearson professional and vocational qualifications to help you develop professionally. Examples of exams that you can take with us are:
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Travel and Tourism
- Employability Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Services
For more information about LCCI-Pearson exams please contact our exams team in Madrid: email@example.com