We welcome visitors with disabilities and those bringing pushchairs. If you need help with access, or have any questions, please let us know.
The Valencia centre is located on the ground floor of a modern building.
- Facultats metro station is 700m away.
- The Estación del Norte (train station) is 2.6km away.
- The following buses stop nearby: Líneas 9, 10, 12, 21, 29, 30, 31, 41, 79, 80, 81, 89, 90.
The nearest vehicle drop-off point is at the front door of the centre in Avenida Primado Reig. The entrance is at pavement level and there are no steps.
You can order an accessible taxi from Tele Taxi Valencia.
The Valencia centre does not have a car park.
There is free street parking around the centre, but it can often be difficult to find a space.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Step-free access to the British Council, Valencia is provided via the main entrance in Avenida Primado Reig. The main door is accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users.
You can see a photo of the main entrance above.
- The width of the main entrance door is 2m.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
There is a customer service desk 10m inside the main entrance on the right. Our staff will be happy to help if you require any assistance.
- There is a low-level customer service point that is suitable for visitors using wheelchairs.
- If you use a wheelchair, we will speak with you about a suitable emergency evacuation plan.
The Valencia centre is on one level, with wide corridors accessible to visitors using wheelchairs.
- All our classrooms are located on the ground floor and are accessible for wheelchair users.
There is an accessible toilet on the ground floor. It is suitable for people using wheelchairs.
- The width of the toilet door is 80cm. The door opens inwards.