English at your pace
Our courses are designed to help you make progress in keeping with your needs.
Our wide range of courses in different formats and timetables allows you to choose the best one to suit your lifestyle.
DEVELOP YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
On our courses we encourage you to take part and interact in class so that you’ll learn to use English more effectively and independently, both inside and outside the classroom. With our system of continuous assessment and personalised attention from your teacher, you’ll receive the support you need to get the most out of your classes.
DURATION: available as a termly or intensive course - see below for options available in your location.
LEVELS: Beginner to Advanced (A1-C2)
What you will learn
- Gain confidence in speaking in a variety of situations.
- Consolidate and expand your vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy in real world writing tasks.
- Improve your pronunciation and develop your understanding of grammar in context.
- Make sure your English classes fit in with your lifestyle.
Your study options
Our standard General English course is delivered over 30 hours. If you are looking to study more intensively, we also provide a range of courses over 40, 60 or 90 hours per term. In this way, you can choose the programme of study which best meets your needs.
Explore study options, timetables and course fees in your city: