Find out about our intensive courses for adults
Our classes now take place on the myClass online platform, where we manage class credits for our face to face classes at the British Council.
- Buy myClass credit packages in bundles of 20, 40, 60 or 80 classes: 1 credit = 1.5 hours of class.
- Use your credits in the myClass portal calendar, where you can book online or face classes with a teacher.
- Come to the centre to take your class or connect from your computer if you've chosen to do an online class.
- You can create your own intensive course by booking classes at the times which best suit you.
- You can also combine face to face and online classes to increase the number of hours you study, so you can give your level of English a boost in a shorter time.
- In some of our centres you can also book Cambridge exam preparation classes for the whole term if you prefer to have a fixed timetable.
Get started now!
What's more, if you're in Madrid you have the option to contract an intensive course with a fixed timetable which you can take in our centre in Gral Martínez Campos 31:
- B2 level classes: start on 13 April to 13 May. Timetable: Tuesday and Thursday from 18:30 to 21:45
- B2 level classes: start on 18 May to 17 June. Timetable: Tuesday and Thursday from 18:30 to 21:45
- C1 level classes: start on 12 April to 17 May. Timetable Monday and Wednesday from 18:30 to 21:45
- C1 level classes: start on 19 May to 21 June. Timetable Monday and Wednesday from 18:30 to 21:45
- Duration: 5 weeks
- 6 hours a week, 30 hours in total.
- Price: 490€ (pack of 20 credits)
Very limited places, book your course now! Book an online appointment now >