WHAT IS APTIS FOR TEENS?
- Aptis for Teens is an English assessment tool developed by the British Council and designed specifically for teenagers aged 13 to 17.
- Teenagers are tested through topics and scenarios they can relate to, for example: social media, homework, school events and sports, to make the test more familiar. This modern approach to testing allows candidates to fully demonstrate their English knowledge allowing them to focus on their English skills.
- Aptis for Teens can be integrated into current education systems, which allows students’ English levels to be measured effectively and efficiently over time.
- Schools, language centres, private and public organisations can decide if they prefer the computer based version, or if a paper based version is what they need.
- A fun and modern approach to testing, Aptis for Teens is a 21st century test for 21st century minds.
WHO CAN USE IT?
- Lower and upper secondary schools
- Ministries of Education around the world
- Language schools
- Private tutors or teachers
- Bi-lingual schools
WHY CHOOSE APTIS FOR TEENS?
- Aptis for Teens will help you prepare your students. The test results will provide you with a CEF score for each skill and an overall level if the 4 skills test is what you need.
- You will be able to streamline learners according to proficiency level and identify skills in need of development.
- You will be able to decide if your students are ready to take internationally recognised exams, such as IELTS, and participate in study abroad and homestay programmes.
- Aptis for Teens will help you evaluate learning programmes and test your students’ progress over extended periods.
- Aptis for Teens Four Skills is supervised and guaranteed by British Council, Spain.
- Aptis for Teens is flexible: you can choose a date that suits you and your organisation.
“I had never taken one of these exams, the truth is, it was a little difficult but worth it”
“As it’s done on the computer, you don’t take that long, the listening is clear and you can see the timing”
Flexibility extends to our reporting service as scores are presented in both individual and group form.
A scaled score (0-50) is given for each skill tested and this can be used to compare individual candidates within their group and also to help measure progress if they are re-taking the test. Along with the scaled score we also give a Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level for each skill taken (A1-C). If you take all 4 skills you will receive an overall (CEFR) level
Santo Tomas de Aquino School Inca, Mallorca and Puerto Rosario School, Islas Canarias