Last minute practice and revision exercises for Cambridge English: First, First for Schools and Advanced exams with Road to Success from the British Council.
All students who enroll on a Cambridge English B2 First or C1 Advanced exam with the British Council will get free access to our online platform plus a free speaking and a free writing practice with feedback!
What's in Road to Success?
There are five sections of our Road to Success in First and Advanced: Listening, Reading, Use of English, Writing and Speaking.
You can complete all the exercises or choose the part(s) of the exam you want to focus on. You can check your answers after each exercise. There is no time limit so you can take as long as you need and repeat the exercises as many times as you want.
With this online resource you can:
- Get advice about the Reading, Listening, Use of English, Writing and Speaking questions.
- Get tips and strategies to help you answer different types of questions.
- Complete practice exercises for a variety of tasks in the exam and apply different exam strategies.
- Reflect on your learning and understand why you got something right or wrong and see how you can do better next time.
- Get advice for improving your English skills further.
- Upload up to two recordings for the Speaking questions online.
- Receive personalised feedback on your Speaking answers from a British Council tutor in only a few days or sooner!
How do I register for Road to Success?
You don't have to take any additional steps to register. A few days after you or your school registers for your First, First for Schools or Advanced exam, you will receive an email with instructions and a password for the British Council Learn English Exams Candidate Support Website. This will give you immediate access to Road to Success full of last minute practice and revision exercises.