Whether you are a teenager or an adult preparing for your Cambridge English Qualifications: B2 First, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced, LearnEnglish Exams provides you with motivating practice exercises. There are two levels available: Success in B2 First and Success in C1 Advanced.
- Read expert advice and tips about how to approach each skill and the different types of questions in your exam.
- Complete practice exercises and get instant answers with explanations for Listening, Reading and Use of English.
- Analyse model answers for Speaking and Writing.
- Apply different exam strategies in the practice exercises to help you to do better on each paper.
- Reflect on your learning and see why you got something right or wrong.
- Improve your writing and speaking answers and your confidence in answering these questions.
- Find links to more online materials to help you improve your English skills further.
You can also submit 1 writing and 1 speaking answer online and get feedback by email from a British Council expert.
Getting started is easy!
Go to learn-english-exams.britishcouncil.org and enter your username and password. Watch the video to find out more about LearnEnglish Exams.
You will receive a username and password by email after your registration for B2 First (FCE) or C1 Advanced (CAE) is completed.