MOOC: Study UK: A Guide for Education Agents
Do you support and help students to make their decision about studying abroad? Are you interested in learning more about the UK as a study destination and improving your recruitment skills? If so, Study UK is running its online course for education agents and recruitment professionals again from 25 October 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to:
• join an online community of like-minded professionals
• interact with others and share relevant expertise while learning
• access a range of free resources and guidance to assist with your recruitment activity
• learn with the British Council.
Topics covered will include:
• the benefits of studying in the UK
• learning why students choose the UK
• defining the skills, knowledge, and responsibilities needed to get students on to the right course
• information on student visas and the new Graduate Route
• understanding how UK institutions support learners
• information on the current learning environment at UK universities
• exploring the resources available to support education agents and recruitment professionals.
As part of the course, you will be invited to attend a FREE webinar for participants. This session will cover an overview of the course and will give you a chance to ask questions about student visas and the graduate route to an immigration adviser.
The course starts on Monday 25 October 2021 and registration is now open. The course will run for three weeks moderated and a further six weeks unmoderated, closing on 26 December 2021.