If you have a group of exam candidates in your organisation and you’d like us to complete their registration for you, we can help. You can register all your candidates with a single form and we’ll take care of the rest.
Exams take place in our dedicated centres, offering students the quiet, comfortable and secure environment they need.
Additionally, if you use our group exam services we can offer you extra benefits as a member of our Addvantage programme.
What is Addvantage?
Addvantage is a loyalty programme for language centres, schools and institutions using group registration services with the British Council.
Addvantage offers a collection of additional services and benefits. It’s our way of thanking you for your loyalty and support.
Who is Addvantage for?
You will become a member of the Addvantage programme if your language school, school, institution or company registers candidates through a group entry form with us for any of the following exams:
- Cambridge English: Key (KET)
- Cambridge English: Key (KET) for Schools
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET)
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) for Schools
- Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) for Schools
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Business English Certificates (BEC)
- Cambridge English: Legal (ILEC)
- Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE)
- British Council, Cambridge English and IDP Australia: International English language testing system IELTS
- British Council: Aptis, Aptis for Teachers
How does Addvantage work?
You will have a dedicated relationship manager who will work with you to ensure that we are offering you the services you need.
You will have access to the following Addvantage benefits:
|Exams on your premises
||We can arrange for the exam session to take place on your premises if you have a minimum number of candidates per exam and session (please check with your exam centre)
You will be invited to exam related and other topics, run by our experienced team of teacher trainers
You will have special discounts on British Council teacher training online courses
We can help you to promote exams to parents/students by providing an overview of the benefits
You will be able to use our logo 'Member of British Council Addvantage' in your institution's promotional material and website
|British Council competitions
||Your students and teachers will be able to participate in British Council competitions
|Information on upcoming events
||We will keep you up to date on British Council events, ELT conferences, teacher training courses and publisher events
||We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We value, respect and listen to children and ensure that all necessary checks are made when recruiting staff and choosing venues
||We make special arrangements for candidates who have special needs or sustain accident-related injuries prior to the date of the exam.
Addvantage premium programme
Depending on the number of annual candidates you register with us you may also qualify for our Addvantage premium programme, which includes all of the above services in addition to the following benefits:
||1 free place per year
|Cambridge English exams
||2 free Cambridge English tests per year*
|Aptis placement testing
||A special discount on our standard fees
||Statistics on candidate performance
||We can arrange for our experienced team of teacher trainers to run exam-related ad other seminars on your premises for your teachers
|British Council presence at ceremonies
||If you hold exam award ceremonies we will be happy to send a representative from he British Council to give out awards
||A free Cambridge past paper pack per year*
||10 free top tip guides per year*
||You will receive a plaque with 'Premium member of the British Council Addvantage programme'
*Please check with your exam centre for details
All services are offered on an annual basis, from September to August.
Why partner with British Council through Addvantage?
- Experience and expertise: We have been in Spain for more than 75 years and have successfully delivered hundreds of thousands of exams. We are renowned globally as an authority for our work in English teaching and in supporting teachers of English.
- Mutuality: We recognise that for a relationship to be long-lasting it must be mutually beneficial. We listen and work with you to improve our services to you and your students. Your feedback is always welcome.
- Professionalism: We ensure exams are delivered to examination board standards. This is why over 70 UK examination boards and educational institutions have chosen us to deliver their exams around the world.
How to register
If you would like to register your group of students and process payment, please contact your local centre below.
Block registration forms are available for download during registration periods.
Please contact us at one of our five exam centres for more information:
Tel: 91 337 35 77
Group registration forms:
General information and exam dates for Addvantage centres May - September 2015 (182 kb)
August 2015 - Cambridge English (Zip 276 kb)
September 2015 - Cambridge English (Zip 279 kb)
October 2015 - Cambridge English (Zip 278 kb)
November 2015 - Cambridge English (Zip 280 kb)
December 2015 - Cambridge English (Zip 278 kb)
Tel: 93 241 97 00
Group registration forms:
The Group registration documents for the September to December 2015 exam sessions in Barcelona will be available as from 31 July 2015.
Tel: 94 476 36 50
Palma de Mallorca
Tel: 97 176 22 77
Tel: 96 339 29 80
Group registration forms:
The Group registration documents for the October to December 2015 exam sessions in Valencia will be available as from 1 September 2015.