We offer high quality English courses for children, teenagers and adults in modern, well equipped classrooms. Our teachers are experienced, well-qualified and committed. As well as general English courses, you can choose from Cambridge English exam preparation courses and a variety of skills courses.
The British Council’s Somosaguas language centre offers a wide range of classes for young learners aged from 4 to 17 and adults. There are courses for all levels, designed so that students can progress from beginner right up to Cambridge Proficiency level. At some levels you can prepare for a Cambridge English Exam, such as First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) and Proficiency (CPE).
We support your learning both inside and outside the classroom. We offer:
- a free membership of our library for all students, offering a wide range of learning resources
- an online student/parent portal which offers a wide variety of learning resources and teaching centre news. Also, parents can access their child's progress reports here.
- counselling for all adult students
- a free weekly conversation club for seniors and adults
- parent-teacher meetings for young learners.