The British Council English teaching centres are offering 5 free courses so that children between 9 and 14 years of age can improve their English in a summer course (four weeks), or full academic year course, in our centres in Barcelona, Bilbao, Comunidad de Madrid and Valencia. Participants must complete a project on environmental sustainability and the winners will be announced at the Family Festival events which the British Council will hold in these cities in April and May.
- 5 courses for children (four weeks), or full academic year: 2 courses in Madrid, 1 in Barcelona, 1 in Valencia and 1 in Bilbao
- For children between 9 and 14 years old
- Winners announced at the Family Festivals organised in these cities in April and May
- Participants must complete a project related to sustainability and the environment
- The total value of the prizes is estimated at 7,500 euros, although this depends on the prizes chhosen by the winners.
In the coming weeks we will release more details on the projects, due dates and conditions.