More than just an English course – learn English for the real world
Secondary Plus is no ordinary English course – it has been designed by the world’s English experts. You will enjoy dynamic lessons on real-life topics that prepare you for a global world.
Practical. Challenging. Hands on.
Your spoken English will improve alongside your written English as you:
- gain confidence in speaking English through activities such as presentations, fun debates, vlogging and interviews
- learn about real-world topics like urbanisation, the environment, ethical food and climate change
- develop life skills such as collaboration and leadership to help you succeed in the future, and have lots of fun along the way.
Feel welcome in a friendly class
Learn English in an inclusive learning space, with people your own age. Your dedicated and talented teacher will treat you as an individual and motivate you to take charge of your learning.
You can also practise your English on the go or at home using Secondary Online.
When you learn with us, the world opens up
Secondary Plus will help you succeed at school, prepare for Cambridge English exams and get ready for university.
Making friends, studying and travelling – when you can speak English, you’re ready for anything.
Duration: Annual course from October to June, divided into three terms.
Age: 12-17 years.
What you will learn
In our Secondary Plus course you will:
- gain confidence by expressing yourself in English and extend their communication skills.
- strengthen your leadership skills and problem-solving capacity, critical thinking and creativity.
- feel inspired to want to learn more.
- be able to successfully face official exams and be prepared to face this type of challenge in a university environment.
- develop as a person prepared for a changing, inclusive and global environment.
Your study options
Explore study options, timetables and course fees in your city:
We place our students in the level which best suits their needs