Choose from more test dates and get your results even quicker
Everyone loves choice. We have made it easier and more convenient for you to take your IELTS test. You can now take your test on a computer.
With computer-delivered testing, you can take your IELTS test, Academic or General Training, and you simply type your answers.
What you get when you take IELTS on a computer:
- more test dates to choose from
- more venues to choose from
- more flexibility
- your results will be available really quick in 3-5 days.
How does IELTS on computer work?
If you choose IELTS on computer, you will take the Listening, Reading and Writing sections on a computer. The Speaking test will remain face to face with a certified IELTS Examiner, as we believe it is the most effective way of assessing your speaking skills.
All other aspects of the test are exactly the same, whether it is taken on paper or on computer, including:
- Question types
- Speaking test delivery
- Test Report Form
- Results Verification
- Please find available dates and locations for IELTS on computer here.
- Please note: if you have any special requirements, you will need to take IELTS on paper, which caters to all test takers regardless of requirements.
- Can't find a suitable date? Please check available IELTS on paper dates here.
¿Do you need more information about IELTS on computer?
- On this page you can prepare for IELTS on computer with free sample questions, familiarisation test and free practice tests. Good luck!