How to register for a course
Can we help you choose the best course to meet your needs or those of your child? Follow these simple steps to start improving your English from day one.
STEP 1: RESERVE A CONSULTATION WITH US
We need to get to know you a little so that we can advise you on the best course to help you meet your objectives in English.
|CHILDREN AGED 2 TO 7 YEARS||Children aged 2 to 7 years don’t need to do a placement test. If you’d like to find out more about your nearest centre and our classes, you can book a consultation where our team can talk with you about how early years children best learn English. To reserve a consultation, click on your city below.|
|CHILDREN AGED 8+ AND ADULTS||
Reserve a time to do the placement test by clicking on your city below:
COMUNIDAD DE MADRID:
step 2: pLACEMENT TEST
We need to know your English level so that we can recommend the best course to meet your needs.
- Children aged 8 to 17 years -
- Bring your child to our centre on your chosen date and time and we’ll give them a placement test lasting around 45 minutes.
- An English teaching expert will recommend the best course for their age and level.
- Adults aged 18+ -
- Complete the online written placement test lasting up to 30 minutes. All you need to do is open the link that we’ll send you in a confirmation email once you’ve reserved your consultation date.
- Come to the centre on the date and time of your consultation. We’ll give you an oral test lasting about 15 minutes and give you the result of the online written placement test.
- An English teaching expert will answer any questions you may have and advise you on the best route to help you achieve your English learning objectives.
STEP 3: CUSTOMER SERVICES
Our staff Will answer any questions you may have and tell you about the different payment options available so that you can start your course. That’s it – you’re enrolled!