Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a free phone consultation
If you are not resident in Spain, you can locate your nearest British Council, or visit our English Online page.
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an phone consultation with us before you register.
- Before your phone consultation, you need to complete an online level check. You do not need to do the online level check if you have done a level check within the past six months.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You should complete the level check before your phone consultation so we can help you choose the right course.
- We will give you the results of your level check and talk about them during the consultation
Step 3 - Attend your phone consultation
- During the call, one of our expert advisors will talk to you about the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Register
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
For more information about courses and prices, see our English courses page.