Register for a course – kids and teens (2-17 years)
STEP 1 - Book a free test online
- You can book a free consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- You can usually choose between an online consultation or a face to face consultation in one of our centres.
STEP 2 - complete a short online level test
- Once you've booked an appointment, you'll receive an email confirmation with a link to the level test for children for 8 - 17 years old (write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child needs a test for special educational needs).
- If your child is over 7 years old they should complete the level test before the appointment, so that we can help you choose the most suitable course. If they are 7 years old or younger, you only have to attend the appointment (step 3).
STEP 3 - attend your appointment
- If you choose an online appointment you will receive a link to Zoom in your email confirmation, allowing you to connect on the day and time you've chosen
- If you choose a face to face appointment, you should go to the centre you have chosen.
- During the appointment one of our teachers will talk to your child to sheck their level of spoken English. Also, they will talk to you about the result of the level test and the most suitable course for your child.
- The appointment will last between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - Register
- After your appointment, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- In order to pay and register, you must be of legal age.
For more information about courses and prices, please visit our courses for children and teens page