Engaging, interactive and communicative teaching methods play an essential part in all our classes. We know from experience that this is the only way to help you communicate effectively in English in the world today.
From the first day you are encouraged to use English in the classroom to communicate with the teacher and other students. The more you speak, the easier it becomes to learn the language.
Our aim is to teach you in the most effective way possible, and in a fun and enjoyable environment. We believe that language learning is most successful when:
- it takes place in a stress-free environment to gain confidence
- you actively participate in lessons and are challenged and stimulated
- a variety of media and other activities are used to cater for all learning styles
- classes encourage independent learning and student autonomy
- teachers are positive and supportive and have access to a wide range of teaching aids
- your progress is continually assessed in all areas of spoken and written English, based on work done in the classroom and at home
- our young learner parents understand the way we teach and are involved in the learning process.