Cambridge Assessment English - Cancellation and Refund Policy
Your examination fee for your Cambridge Assessment English exam will be refunded if you meet the following conditions:
- If a refund request is received before close of registration at the centre where you registered, no later than 14 calendar days from the date when you receive your Exam Confirmation email and before the date of the exam, the full examination fee will be refunded.
- If a refund request is received before close of registration at the British Council centre where you registered (check closing dates here), more than 14 calendar days from the date you receive your Exam Confirmation email and before the date of the exam, the examination fee will be refunded minus an administration fee (see table at the end of the page).
- If unable to attend the examination due to certified illness, injury, theft, traffic accident or loss of a first or second-degree family member, a refund may be requested up to 7 calendar days after the written exam date. In this case the examination fee will be refunded minus an administration fee (see table at the end of the page).
How to request a cancellation?
To cancel your examination registration, please complete the Refund and Test Date Transfer Form available at the end of the page.
Please note that you will be asked to upload the following documentation with your completed Refund and Test Date Transfer Form:
- Copy of the payment confirmation email “Application Summary and Payment Confirmation”.
- Copy of bank payment slip, if you paid your exam fee by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation for medical or other reasons stipulated in point 3 above, copy of medical certificate and/or other relevant official documentation, indicating date, time and place of illness, injury or other occurrence. Please note, all certificates and/or documents presented must be signed and stamped by a registered medical practitioner/entity and/or other official authority.
Approved refunds will be repaid via the same method as original fee payment was made.
Please note that Cambridge Assessment English Exam Board regulations only permit cancellations of exam registrations. No transfer of exam registrations from one exam date to another exam date, one exam to another exam, or one candidate to another candidate are permitted after the close of registration.
|Young Learners (PreA1 Starters, A1 Movers, A2 Flyers)||18€|
|A2 Key, B1 Preliminary, B1 BEC Preliminary||27€|
|B2 First, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, B2 BEC Vantage, C1 BEC Higher||52€|