If you have a group of exam candidates to take Cambridge English Qualifications and you would like us to complete their registration for you, we are here to help. You can register all your candidates with a single form and we’ll take care of the rest.
Exams take place in our dedicated centres and carefully selected venues, offering students the quiet, comfortable and secure environment they need. We may also be able to organise exams on your premises.
Additionally, when you use our group exam services, we can offer you attractive benefits and enhanced services as a member of our Addvantage loyalty scheme. Watch the video to find out more about the world of opportunities Addvantage offers students, teachers and schools.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Basic or premium member discounts on fees for Cambridge English Qualifications
- Opportunity to participate in our exclusive Addvantage regional competition for school-age learners and teachers – Our Future
- Free access to British Council’s LearnEnglish Exams website with online support and practice for B2 First and C1 Advanced candidates
- Information and guidance on the range of free high-quality learning and teaching resources available from Cambridge Assessment English and British Council.
- The right to use the approved British Council Addvantage branding for promotional purposes following our guidelines of use
- Free places at teacher training exam seminars, workshops and webinars
- Our Addvantage newsletter with information about exams and upcoming ELT and British Council events.
- NEW! One complementary book of your choice per member provided by Cambridge University Press from a selection of their English Language Teaching 2019 catalogue.
- NEW! One complementary 20-hour online methodology course ‘Understanding assessment’ with certificate of completion provided by Cambridge University Press.
And much more…
For more information about the benefits we offer, please contact us and see our Addvantage brochure and terms and conditions below.