2017- 18 Aptis Awards winners
Download the list of winners and reserves here.
Who they are for
People 18 or over, resident in Spain and receiving an Erasmus+ grant for the 2017-18 academic year on a course taught in English.
The aim of these awards is to support mobility for students at institutions of higher education on programmes taught in English, by helping to cover the costs incurred as a result of residing in another participating country.
Open until Friday, 30 June 2017
1. Online application form completed.
2. Original certificate from a university or educational institution showing application for Erasmus+ grants for the academic year 2017-18 on a course in English.
3. Aptis certificate with an overall mark of CEFRL B1 OR HIGHER.
- The equivalent of an extra month of the Erasmus+ 2017-18 grant up to a maximum of €400 gross per candidate.
- A total of 10 awards available, up to a maximum of €4,000.
Choosing the winners
After the registration process is closed, the winners of the extra month awards will be chosen by a draw from among all the beneficiaries of Spanish Erasmus+ grants who have applied for and received confirmation from the British Council of their admission into this process.
Informing the winners
The award will be confirmed by email or telephone. Winners will also be informed of when, where and how the award will be received.
There will also be an official public ceremony where the draw will be held, and presided over by the Director General of the British Council in Spain (place and date to be confirmed).
The draw will take place on Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at the British Council Madrid.