We welcome visitors with disabilities and those bringing pushchairs. If you need help with access, or have any questions, please let us know.
Palma is located in a semi residential/ office building.
- Estació Intermodal metro, bus and train station is 220m away.
The taxi rank or car park is in Plaza de España.
- This drop-off point is 200m from the Palma main entrance.
The nearest [other common vehicles e.g. bicycle or motorbike drop-off point is opposite the main entrance on Carrer Arxiduque Lluis Salvador.
- This drop-off point is 10m from Palma main entrance.
There is also a drop-off point on the corner diagonally opposite the main entrance that can be used by visitors with disabilities. You can order an accessible taxi from Palma’s Municipal taxis www.mobipalma.mobi/mobilitat/taxi.
Palma does not have a car park.
- Our [free/pay-and-display] car park is located [where: eg in front of/behind/next to] [centre name].
- There are accessible [free/pay-and-display] parking spaces in our car park. To use these you need to [display a permit/display a Blue Badge/contact us before your visit].
- There are pay-and-display] parking spaces on streets around the office.
- The nearest public car park, Plaza de España, is 100m away.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Step-free access to [centre name] is provided via the main entrance where Carrer Arxiduque Lluis Salvador and on the 4th floor of the building. The main door is accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users.
You can see a photo of the main entrance above.
- The width of the main entrance door is 152 cm.
Wheelchair or pushchair access to the main entrance is via a lift. The building’s lift does is not large enough for larger electric wheel chairs. Please let us know in advance of your visit so that we can advise you and attend you on the ground floor.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
INSIDE THE BUILDING
- There is a low-level customer service point that is suitable for visitors using wheelchairs.
- The width of the reception entrance door is 152 cm.
- If you use a wheelchair, we will speak with you about a suitable emergency evacuation plan.
The Palma centre is the fourth floor and is on one level, with wide corridors accessible to visitors using wheelchairs. The lift of the building, however, is not suitable for larger electric wheelchairs.
The ground floors of Palma feature some wide level corridors accessible to visitors using wheelchairs. Other sections of the building have steps up and down, for which there are no ramps.
- In our teaching venues Luis Vives (for Young Learners) and Fleming (for Adults) there are accessible classrooms which can be accessed by a visitor using a wheelchair.
- There is an accessible meeting room on the fourth floor.
LIFT AND STAIRS
You can reach the fourth floor by lift or stairs.
- The lift is a passenger lift.
- The lift door width is 70 cm, the depth lift is 88 cm and the buttons are within 132 cm of the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille buttons.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The stairs have a handrail on the left hand side.
Please contact us before your visit if you think the lift will be unsuitable for you so that we can make alternative arrangements.
There is no accessible toilet in this building or nearby.