You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online.
|IELTS Academic and General Training - in centre on paper or computer||224€ (227€ from 1/1/2023)||Book now
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) - in centre on paper or computer||247€||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) - in centre||177€||Book now
What does the fee include? Our IELTS test fee includes exclusive preparation materials, free practice tests and much more.
What you need to book
- A valid identification document. When you register, you’ll need to upload a scan of your ID. It must be valid at the time of booking and on the test day. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place. IELTS is not recommended for anyone under 16.
- A bank card. You can pay through our online booking system.
- For IELTS for UKVI, you can register online (see above) or you can download, fill in and share with us this off-system registration form.
After you have booked your test you will receive emails confirming:
- The start time of your test and the venue address.
- Your Speaking Test date.
- Your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
- Your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal. Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.