Alumno haciendo un examen en el British Council

British Council

The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (International GCSE) and International Advanced Level (IAL) are the UK equivalent of school-leaving or university entrance examinations and are available in a wide range of subjects. They are required for admission to certain institutes of higher education in the UK.

Our offices administer examinations for individual candidates in subjects which do not include coursework and/or speaking exam.

In this section