Our partners in Spain include trusted governmental organisations, top educational institutes and leading corporations. They are as diverse as our global networks. We encourage you to consider joining this prestigious list of British Council partners.
BUSINESS AND MEDIA
- We partner with public broadcaster Radio Nacional de España to produce The Selector radio programme. The Selector brings you the latest bands from the UK in bilingual (Spanish-English) forma. You will find the best emerging groups, artists and songs from the vibrant UK scene.
- We partner with Radio Televisión Española to promote the Let's Clan initiative. Let's Clan encourages parents and young children to make watching favourite television programmes on Clan TV an interactive and fun learning experience. British Council early year's experts have developed a series of guides for parents of three to six year olds to support their child's English learning through watching TV together in English.
- We work with the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training to support the development of bilingual education throughout Spain at infant, primary and secondary levels. This pioneering work has had impressive results in Spain. You can also learn more about our methods and work in bilingual education.
- We work closely with a number of governmental institutions, universities and colleges throughout Spain, as well as Chambers of Commerce and other business institutions, providing English classes and accreditation of English language level. We welcome opportunities to work with partners, so if you are interested in working with the British Council, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We work with Hay Festival Segovia by bringing leading UK authors, playwrights, film makers and inspirational journalists to this key literature festival in Spain.
- We partner with the Instituto Nacional de las Artes Escénicas y de la Música (Ministry of Education and Culture), la Casa Encendida, la Red Española de Teatros, el Institut del Teatre, la Embajada del Reino de los Países Bajos y la Agencia Andaluza de Instituciones Culturales. As a group we co-organize an annual Conference on Social Inclusion and Education in the Performing Arts.
- We partner with the CCCB in a number of literary activities, especially with the well-known literature festival Kosmopolis where we contribute actively to the programming. The CCCB is a centre of contemporary culture which organizes exhibitions, debates, festivals, lectures in Barcelona.
- Our science communication competitionFamelab is partnered in Spain with the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT). FameLab has grown into arguably the world’s leading science communication competition.