We welcome visitors with disabilities and those bringing pushchairs. If you need help with access, or have any questions, please let us know.
Alcobendas Teaching Centre is located in a ground floor shop front space in a residential building.
- Marques de la Valdavia metro station is 400 m away. The station is wheelchair accessible.
- Alcobendas-San Sebastian de los Reyes train station is 650m away. There is a rather steep hill to go up on Calle del Jarama near the train station exit. The train station is wheelchair accessible.
- Marques Valdavia-Islas Bikini and Marques Valdavia-nemesio Castro bus stops are 250m away.
The nearest car drop-off point is in front of the centre on Calle de la Constitución.
You can order an accessible taxi from all Alcobendas or Madrid taxi companies.
Alcobendas does not have a car park.
- There are pay-and-display parking spaces on Calle de la Constitución and Calle Miraflores.
- There are public accessible parking spaces from 300m to the centre and beyond (various streets).
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Step-free access to Alcobendas is provided via the main entrance on Calle de la Constitución. The main door is accessible to wheelchair and pushchair users.
You can see a photo of the main entrance above.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
INSIDE THE BUILDING
There is a customer service desk inside the main entrance. Our staff will be happy to help if you require any assistance.
- All information at reception is available in large print
- If you use a wheelchair, we will speak with you about a suitable emergency evacuation plan.
Alcobendas is on one level, with wide corridors accessible to visitors using wheelchairs.
- There are accessible classrooms throughout the centre.
There is an accessible toilet. It is suitable for people using wheelchairs.
- The width of the toilet door is 76 cm. The door opens inwards.